Inside and Outside of Mr.Kratos

Inside and Outside of Mr.Kratos
Blog aku bertemakan 'warna-warna kehidupan'...confirm mata korang berjalur-jalur huhu...

Kratos's Clock Machine

Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Story which you might to know


 today is the first day i learnt how to dedicate something which is so meaningful in life.instead there are lot of joy, pain and strange behavior which lead me to be someone that i can't be.where should i start?frankly i am not a extra ordinary guy,for me i am a typical one..haha.









i always define that life is just like a windy cloud.but now i realize that those never exist!...okay-okay don't get out from the topic would ya'? hahaha..seriously i never mentioned that love is sometimes so sucks but sometimes it turns to be a 'lark' one.probably i noticed that love is so damn useful in life when i knew someone who i can release and share my life with...she's forbidden angel for me...







she is my wife.she inspired me lot of thing in life.she asked me before..she wanna know the reason why i was freaking in love with her.then i told that she is so meaningful to me and I've changed everything because of her.honestly, i love her more than my self and i will never reach and be the best man if she didn't urged me to be the right person.i am so thankful to God because meet me with her...


Love u God...
                                 24th October 2010 1:50a.m 

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    toushing sioot...wakkakak